Friday, January 25, 2008

Changing seasons

4 months ago I got the most awesome Job. A month ago I left Australia and came to a different country. Tuesday, Hailz went back to Aussie and now it is just me for the next month, and then I go back to Aussie too.
I love change, but man it is hard sometimes.
It was so sad to see Hayley's trip come to an end, and I know it is going to happen to me.

What to do while I am here?
Well, there are heaps of things to do and places to see, but I think the most important thing for me to do with this time is to enjoy my family...all of them, and to process through some things with lots of time spent in prayer. I want to be refreshed and fully there when I go back to Aussie, but I'm scared that I am just going to miss it here. I need to spend time thinking of the things I have learned and the fun I have had, and the things I have been able to be a part of.

I am getting involved in the youth while I am here, just to help out a bit, so that will be a great experience.

I don't know if any of that makes sense to anyone, but I just felt like writing some stuff down.
So, I did.
God is good and in these times of change we are able to see his hand at work.
Now that is worth changing for.

No comments: