Monday, January 21, 2008

Update on things.


Well, Hailz and I have been in New Zealand for just about 1 month now. Hailz leaves on Wenesday. That is sad! We have had so much fun here with the family. Tonight James, Leon, Zoe, Hailz and I are going to Snow planet to do a bit of snow boarding. That should be fun! Although yesterday when we went to go and pick up Zoe, we decided to go to a park and go a bit crazy. There was like a mouse wheel there and Zoe had a accident and sprained her ankle. Now she will have to be the photographer at snow planet tonight. Sux heaps.

Well last weekend I went to a Wesleyan Youth camp. I got to be one of the team leaders. Yellow team. Which was my friend Brents team last year. Shout out to Brent, I took them to the top. But unfortunately because of some cheats we got put in second place. Not naming any names...Josh and Rick. Anyway, we won and thats all there is to it.
Apart form that I had an amazing time. It was an honour to be a part of what is going on here in New Zealand with the Young people. I loved being a part of it and God really showed me some great things in me and in others at the camp.
I have already commited to coming back next year to it. It as amazing to be a part of something so connected with so many different churches and places. That is something that really stuck out to me, was the family and the connectedness of the churches here and in the USA. What a great thing the Wesleyan Church have going. I was blessed to be a part of this camp.

So that is it for now.
Next weekend I go to Parachute. So excited. There are so many bands going to be there. Wooohooo.

God is good and He is continually at work in our lives.

2 comments:

B said...

what an amazing picture... i love it!

B said...

what an amazing picture... i love it!