Monday, February 4, 2008

Family Time

This has been an amazing time of being with the family, and I really couldn't think of anything better.

I have been wanting to do a bit a traveling around the country but by myself could be a bit scary besides the fact that I would hate to miss any second with these guys.
I am scared to leave...honestly. I can't picture life without these guys. I don't want to.
Sometimes it feels like we just go through life doing what we think is right, but we totally miss it.
That's how I feel about these guys. My family. I had not even met my youngest cousin till he was like, 8. My uncle I had met twice and my aunty maybe 3 times. The older boys, well we have just missed being a part of each others lives and I don't want it to continue like that. Especially now we have formed relationships.
These guys are important to me and I don't want to go through life missing their's. Corney, I know. But true. I don't know how God is going to do it all and what my future is. All I know is that I have an awesome job that God has blessed me with back home and my family there too.
I have decided that we all need to live together. One big block of land, alot of little houses and some pets. Yep, that it! Please God?

No comments: