Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Yeeehaaaaw, I'm in Nashville Tennassee!

Nashville is just how you think it would be.
Boots, boots boots, and hats and boots.

There is music everywhere you look, its almost overwhelming at times when you have about 10 different types of music playing at the same time in the are of about 50mts.

I like it here.

I have been to see live music, the broadway show "wicked" (which I highly recommend. I loved it so much. Why I didn't get into broadway/theatre baffles me), beautiful parks, helped a lady loose her keys down a storm drain...woops, went to a 'cool aid' party, watched 2 soccer games, and just hung out with Dan, Kelsey, Brooke and others.

I leave here on Wednesday with Brooke and fly to Vegas for 3 nights. Woot woot. That should be a crazy time.

It has been so good spending time with people that I love and have missed so much. God is really blessing me with great connections and even better friends. I only have 2 weeks left here and am kinda freakin out. I'm just really trying to enjoy the time I have left as it will be all over soon. I'm still not sure what I will do with all this trip has brought into my life and I'm not sure how God will play it into my future and bring it all together but, I am certainly excited for the future and all the doors that God is opening and going to open.

All I know is that I want to do something different. I want to do something so big that I can't do it in my strength as then I will, and others will know that it is, and always was always God.

This is the video of the ladies keys in the drain. HAhahahahaha, so funny, I only got the end of it though. This was after so many people, laughs (awkward laughs) and phone calls. Oh good times.

Well thats all for now,

Peace

No comments: