Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Down time

I am in Cincinnati for a few days with Grant and his girlfriend Jacky.


We had a sweet labour day weekend and now they are back at work which is giving me a chance to process through the last couple of months.

Grant, Jacky, Sarah (a girl from England working for BAE with Grant and Jacky) and I all went down into the city to see the Labour day fireworks. It was spectaculour.


I spent a wonderful couple of weeks with the Mazellan family in Marion, Indiana as well as Steph being there. Stephenie is going over to NZ for 2 years to be the youth Pastor at My families church. It was amazing to meet her and for us to be able to connect before she headed over. She is an amzing person and a great example that even scatter brain sanguins can apply themselves, get motivated and get amazing things done for God.

Busy doing haircuts.
Stephs haircut

Evy, Jill and I

These next few days are going to be a time for processing through my time here and my time when i get back. I am looking forward to it.


If you do not have facebook you can check out photos on here as well as videos on youtube.


Peace.

No comments: